Friday, March 18, 2005

Stopover at the UK Web and Mini comics Thing: 24 hours before 24 minutes



Nervous does not even begin to describe it. I'm going to meet a lot of people tomorrow I'm in awe of. I'm going to make a 24 minute comic tomorrow, which is a lot harder than you'd think. I've been practicing and I'm not getting the results within the time frame yet. And it's going to be with people watching. So yes, I'm not only nervous... I'm scared witless.

I did mention I have a phobia of crowds, right?

Right now the density of butterflies in my stomach is enough for a bloody migration.

Take deep breaths, Ping. Deeep breaths...






ps: Oh, and anyone looking out for me tomorrow, I'll be that short asian girl with the Kensington Mouse (The Webcomic Finds Mouse Mascot) painted on my bag.

About this blog