Friday, March 4, 2005

Stopover at the UK Web and Mini-Comics Thing: I have a little blue ticket stuck to my wall!

Just a quick head's up to announce that on March 19th, I will be going to...



... as a visitor. I'm not exhibiting anything, as I don't have the time to organise and get a table and make stuff to sell.

But I will be there, checking out the stalls of all those great webcomics. Maybe I'll get a some Scary-Go-Round mechandise for Mos, and I'll definitely take lots of pictures and post them here. Of course, no one's going to to know who I am, much less recognise me, but hey, I'm fine with that... it's my very first Con after all.

Oh, I should mention that I am also planning on participating in their 24 minute comic event. Originally, I hadn't really decided and was pondering if it was possible to do it with the other people I'm planning to meet up with, so I emailed the person in charge and asked for more details.

Not only did she give me those details... she added me to the list.

I blinked twice, then decided... "Oh hell... why not?"

Carpe diem. Seize the day! This is just going to be so much fun.

About this blog