Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Stopover at Comixpedia and Ping Art

I forget to mention my latest "The Essence of..." column is up on Comixpedia. Also up are a couple of other articles, including "Feeding Snarky" by Eric Burns and an interesting soapbox by Kelly J Cooper.

There's also a Inverloch interview, for those of you who are Sarah Ellerton fans.

Speaking of Inverloch, I must say the writing really tightened up recently. I didn't think you'd be able to explain away the thieves code silliness, but as comebacks in writing go, that's pretty impressive.

I've also decided to keep an art journal so I can keep track of my progress in art, for those of you interested in such things. I'm rather explicit in stuff like what I decided to learn and draw today, as evidenced by the fact the first real entry is called "Drawing Man-Chest".

And that's the blurb for today. We're going to have the next leg of your long-postponed journey up next for your reading pleasure.