Thursday, December 2, 2004

Stopover at Digger: Oh my Ganesh...

I hate pigeons. They stalk my kitchen window, and if the window is open anything bigger than a crack, they sneak in the moment I turn my back. After they've wrecked the loaf of bread or my home-baked cookies (SACRILEGE!) or whatever food's around, they leave unwanted offerings on the table and floor that require me and my flatmates disinfecting the kitchen afterwards.

In short, they're rats with wings.

Except that I've never seen the inverse called a pigeon... until now.



(Actually, I don't think I've ever seen the inverse either, now when I come to think of it... heh)

But the CUTE! First oracular slugs and now winged temple-rats... what wonders will that woman unleash next?

One thing's for sure: if Ursula Vernon makes a shirt out of that, I know where my next Graphic Smash paycheck is going...